Rachele’s Story

Rachele’s Story
By: Shard Linch

God gave you a mother.
And you asked, “Where is my father?”
God said,
“Beloved, I gave you your mother, to stand as your father.”
When you look at other people’s lives,
they too are fatherless just like you,
and some are motherless.
But you,
God said,
“Rachele, Fely is a special person, a wonderful woman and the perfect soul, who could raise you according to my plans. I have chosen her and her life for you. However, if I have given you a father, you won’t be the beautiful person that I created you to be and soon that you will be…”

Rest on God’s love and trust His plans.
Your life today was given to you.
Because your life and its pain and burden,
Are the essential ingredients that will build and raise you,
Into the person and soul that you were meant to be. By God.
If you don’t trust God, you will doubt His plans, you will doubt its results and you alone will be nothing.
Trust Him.
Embrace His love.
YOU are His Beloved. . .

God wants you to remember always,

“You are my daughter and I am your father, I watched your birth, I laughed at your first word, I guided your baby steps, I was proud of your good deeds, I cried with you and I shared your pain. Now that you are old enough to hear me, listen when I say; ‘ Let me carry you from here’. . .”

Comments

Though its gross to say but i'll say it anyway.... i'm proud of you dude..... you're a great writer.... not fiction though..... you write something came from real...You've grown... i know... i've seen it....i've seen your fall and you know it...best sh*t i've seen your rise and you rock coz you pulled yourself up from your that fall i just hope you marked that hole....

you embrace the sour fate of your life..... and shared your sh*t not just me but with your soul-needing-friends....
but trap this to your mind that i exist to....i can be a tourniquet...

Popular posts from this blog

ALTERED

RELATIONSHIP IS A WALL

Essay Writing Competition