ALTERED

March 28 2006

ALTERED

Trapped through years in darkness of pain;

Drowned myself for the truth I’ve gain.

Feared to understand life in vain;

For peace trade my soul in bargain.

Reckon the nights you’ve tortured me;

Borrow my eyes so you could see.

Now torn and altered who to be;

Hush, blamed no one but destiny.

Then to save you was to hurt you;

Wake up from dream you’ve fallen through.

We’re both weaker more than we knew;

Stray again you shall never do.

If fragile I’m broken forever;

Now hold me though hardship was over.

Wounded and to be healed is never;

By love I was driven and altered.

I’m afraid to see what I’ll be;

If you’ve finally shattered me!

Driven by the past I was.

Scarred eternally I am.

Through battle I survived.

Past is what makes me to be me.

Who I am that's what I’m gonna find.

I blame no one for the pain.

But I am inspired by all events,

Great weakness is where you pull your strength from.

By love you’ll find happiness,

By love you’ll have pain.

It takes all your might

And leave you so pathetic just to make you

STRONGER!

Comments

ghee said…
oh,i like these phrases:

"hush,blamed no one but destiny"..

"by love you`ll find happines,
by love you`ll have pain"...

well,what can i say?you relied them all!
keep writing,this is wonderful :D

happy monday!
j said…
poetic joan, nice job kiddo :)
ghee said…
hellow,yellow,ellow!!
wala lang,Anne...nangungulit early in th morning..

kainis kasi ang weather,masyadong gloomy..

have a nice week ahead,Ann!
Regards to all!*muah*
jouettelove said…
beautiful poetry.
Hey dude this poem is cool. I'm so proud of having you as my sis... Youre my inspiration you should know that... I've learned so many things from you dude... What ive achieved today its becoz you taught me to... Thankzzzz...
ghee said…
Update nah..

busy as a bee?

wassup?Tc gurl!

a big hug!
yeah dude thanks for all the things you've taught me. and you're right f**** critics. thanks for the great comment. that's the f**** greatest comment i've ever read. thankz for being a great sis even though we have a lot of fights but dude thats sister for. to be an adviser and at the same time the one who'll challenge your temper hehe. dude love yah.
Anonymous said…
Very nice site! »
http://thehearttosurrender.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Essay Writing Competition

RELATIONSHIP IS A WALL