RELATIONSHIP IS A WALL


When two people felt the same way,

It’s called “falling in love” they say.

With a ‘yes’ everything could start,

And give each other their hearts.

The very special moment that they will keep,

Is their first kiss that made them fall deep?

They could never let the whole day ends,

Without holding each other’s hand.

Hours and days would seem so long,

Being apart would make them feel wrong.

They could give up forever for one touch,

They can’t stand missing each other that much.

When jealousy is so hard to express,

It’s one thing to make them depressed.

Misunderstanding builds a fight,

The way out is holding each other tight.

It gives strength for what they feel,

Give and take would make it real.

It changed me when I started to fall,

I believe relationship is a wall.

I never knew you were on the other side,

When I met you there’s nothing to hide.

You broke a part of your wall to let me in,

You erased the one inside to make me win.

I won’t build a wall to lock you up,

I will make you see the world from the top.

I will offer you all that I have,

Keep my heart to feel my love.

This poem is a contribute to those who felt this way before.
And to those who knew what love really is.
I once thought that I was in love. Indeed I was.
I was and still in love with the idea of LOVE.

Comments

ghee said…
"Misunderstanding builds a fight,

The way out is holding each other tight...

yeah..thats true indeed.
it was a poem i wrote when i felt the right thing for the wrong one. the thing i felt wasnt love i guess. i think it was affection. coz i define love and affection very different. thanks for hangin' out with me,,,
thanks for the time...
ghee said…
Anne,happy Sunday!*muah*

im always with you,thats for sure :D
and maybe that`s the wonder of love;
intriguing,challenging,hurting,aadn yet wonderful.

you have a lot of time of finding your true love..,no need to rush..,just stay as what you are,people will love you more.

a big hug***
he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he

hey just enjoy the joyride dude! drive safely where God is busy making your way...
hey... i know you've gone through a lot of pain but dude im just here to listen... Having you means sooo much to me....thankz for appreciating what i am thatz the coolest...
Anonymous said…
Anonymous said…
The thought of love
Never without a doubt that it can be a
complicated one
The feeling of love
So deep and it romances our soul
The reality of love
It is the truth. It respects. It hurts and heals.
How resilient can one's heart be...

>im not quite a blogger myself
as i read your blog..
it is really good
you have an artistic gift of writing

keep on expressing yourself
love to read more

---------------------

Popular posts from this blog

ALTERED

Essay Writing Competition